please sign your thoughts and comments on my little page or just sign it so others know you were here ~awolf
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Could i please know the name of the song you have on your home page? I am put in a transe by it and i love it... Please, if you would be so kind... If this is a roleplay or something i would love to get involved as well...
I know who you are and where you live, mwhahaha >:3
Just sayings hi :3
I saw your post on http://www.alien-ufos.com/introduce-yourself/35968-hello-paranormal-furry.html
I just noticed this thread... IMHO, there is a connection between furries and aliens. For those furries out there, take a look at an account of my abduction (by Saurians).
For the quick synopsis:
- Life didn't just evolve on Earth. It evolved on planets everywhere because the first thing an ancient alien is going to do when landing on a planet, is terraform it and leave some animals behind.
- Life is frequently transported from planet to planet.
- Dinosaurs went extinct on Earth-Sol 50 million years ago. But they didn't go extinct on other planets.
- Intelligent lemurs, simians, and apes are certainly possible evolutionary-wise.
- Aliens can also breed/genetically-engineer animals into intelligence even if they don't have grasping hands. Hence "furries".
Some humorous images from the document:
Saurian Horse-back riding
Horse Saurian-back riding
Why people from other planets don't like some furry artwork.
bark bark bark
Hey I love your site! The pictures are really cool, and the background is just awesome!
Create a Free Guestbook at Webs.com